Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring is Blooming: New Pink Flower Bracelet for Mother's Day

  
Spring has finally arrived at Bittersweet Ridge and I love the new sweet blossoms.
As I work in my studio, I can't help but be inspired by the sight and smell - like these cherry blossoms (above) right outside my studio door.

Here's one of my newly created flower blossom bracelets.  Lovely in shades of pink.  A hand carved Mother of Pearl flower is the centerpiece, surrounded by handmade artisan pink and white lampwork beads and brilliantly faceted crystal rondelles.

Accented in silver and simply a wonderful way to greet this new season.  This flower bracelet would also make a beautiful Mother's Day gift.  For more Mother's Day gift ideas, visit Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry today.


No comments: