Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

New Vintage Swans Cameo Necklace at Bittersweet Ridge


No, I do not have swans on the series of spring ponds that my jewelry studio overlooks.  Only ducks and geese.  However, if I close my eyes, I can imagine a pair of these graceful birds dancing on the water... and they'd look something like this!

My vintage swans cameo necklace is a one of a kind piece and I believe it is very romantic.  You know, swans are a symbol of enduring love.  A perfect totem of beauty and grace.

I tried to stay true to that spirit as I created a necklace to surround this truly vintage cameo.  The swimming swans image is hand painted on glass which gives it a wonderfully changing finish and glow.  The necklace is composed of chubby champagne colored crystal rondelle beads, along with big fat chunky wavy ovals of old ivory colored Quartz and Aragonite round gemstone beads.

What a beautiful gift for a bride, a member of any bridal party or as a very special Mother's Day gift.

Visit Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry for more one of a kind jewelry creations, perfect as gifts, for yourself or a special someone.

1 comment:

Bassetmomma said...

I've just been looking through your jewelry here Sue, it's all just so gorgeous with that whimsy of romance! :)