Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Romantic Vintage Cameo Jewelry Christmas Gifts


My vintage cameo jewelry necklaces, bracelets and even an anklet make fantastically romantic gifts for Christmas!  You'd better hurry though. They're each handmade, one of a kind, and almost sold out!

One of my favorites is this Swans Cameo Necklace shown above. Swans are a symbol of enduring love and this vintage cameo is hand painted on mirrored glass for a truly lovely affect. I surrounded it with a mix of crystal rondelles and gemstone beads in coordinating colors. It's almost half price in my holiday sale!


This lovely roses vintage cameo ankle bracelet / anklet is the only one available.  It's a vintage 1950's hard resin cameo that I surrounded with mother of pearl gemstone beads. Gorgeous ivory color and on sale, too!

Shop Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry now for more amazing vintage cameo jewelry!
Snag some bargains in my huge holiday sale.

No comments: