Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Made For You Heart Necklace | Holiday Jewelry Gifts

A proclamation of love?  You decide.  This love bouquet heart necklace is a dramatic statement piece in deep rich colors.  Perfect to send a message of love to your special person.
Don't you think I was made for you?  I feel like you had me ordered...and I was delivered to you... to be worn.  I want you to wear me, like a watch-charm or buttonhole bouquet.
Zelda Sahyre in a love letter to F. Scott Fitzgerald
The pendant in this necklace is a big fat handmade cloisonne enameled heart with a beautiful floral bouquet of roses.  It dangles from a necklace of golden yellow Citrine and deep red carnelian gemstone beads with gold chain. 
Definitely a romantic gift and perfect for the Christmas holidays.

Perfect holiday gifts are waiting for you at Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry.  
You'll find romantic handmade jewelry in one of a kind necklaces, bracelets, earrings and anklets that you won't see anywhere else.  
Shop now for best selection and receive free standard shipping to US addresses

No comments: