Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Flower Blossom Jewelry Perfect for Spring

I can't help myself.  My oh, so glorious, cherry trees have me in the mood for white flower blossom jewelry.  Can you blame me?


The flower necklace shown at top contains sweet Mother of Pearl hand carved flowers with lots of sparkling faceted crystal rondelle beads.

These lovely flower earrings are so romantic!  Mother of Pearl hand carved flower blossoms and Mother of Pearl gemstone beads have lots of movement.

Browse more romantic floral jewelry in shades of cream, white and pretty pastels at Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry.  Most pieces are one of a kind and you'll see them nowhere else!  Perfect any time, but especially for those spring weddings.   Shop with a 10% discount using this code at checkout: BRJNEW

No comments: