Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Butterfly Bracelets at Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry

Butterflies are still fluttering in my garden.  The blue-eyed Swallowtail have been joined by other species.  I wish I had the photography skills to really capture the scene.  It is magical!  

By now it will come as no surprise that I love butterflies.  Not only are they beautiful, but they are also a powerful symbol for change and transformation.  Butterflies can remind us to makes changes gracefully. And butterfly jewelry is a lovely way to remind us of that.

Shown above is one of my favorite  handmade butterfly bracelets.  The focal is an unusual hand painted ceramic oval with a gorgeous butterfly.  I surrounded it with gemstone and crystal beads in harmonious colors using vintage brass wire and even some filigree beads for a joyous result.



Shown above is another handmade butterfly bracelet.  Very vintage in style, this bracelet features a large vintage brass butterfly centerpiece.  Butterflies need flowers, so I included some beautiful brass flower connectors with all these rich golden yellow crystals. 

Browse Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry for more butterfly theme jewelry.  Each piece is handmade and one of a kind.

No comments: