Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Rose and Honey Bee Garden Jewelry

I love to sip my first cup of coffee out on the back porch.  It feels so private with lush wisteria covering the pergola roof, yet there are distant vistas of our meadows to stretch the eye.  Hummingbirds are fluttered from flower to flower and honey bees are working their magic in the garden.  The smell of lilies and roses is incredibly sweet that it is intoxicating. 



Drunk on flower scents is a good way to be in my studio.  My own flowers inspire a lot of my work.  This handcrafted pink rose and honey bee bracelet is a good example.  It is composed of big beautiful sage green Aventurine is hand wire wrapped with vintage brass. Wonderful three dimensional vintage brass bee seems headed for the hand carved pink Rose Quartz rose. Pretty little carved Aventurine leaf accent.  Just one example of  lovely one of a kind flower garden jewelry from Bittersweet Ridge.

No comments: