Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Feels Like Spring


Finally the ice and snow have melted! We'd gotten about 2" of ice and sleet with a 7" topping of snow and, in spite of temperatures finally above freezing, it took a few 60 degree days to dispatch the majority of that treacherous stuff! It certainly made venturing out to my studio risky business.


I've been busy with new ideas and flying things. Lovely vintage brass repousse birds and bees, plus some sweet Art Nouvou fairies. The latest dilemma is an old one: sets or no sets? It never fails that when I offer "sets" as separate items... people want the sets. If I offer them together... someone wants only one piece of the set. So, I list them on my site separately and try to note if there are coordinating pieces.


Today I have photographs to take - of fairy and honey bee pieces. Plus some vintage jewelry that I'll be offering on Bittersweet Collectibles. I'll post a fairy piece later this week, I promise!

No comments: