Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last Rose

It's cold here at Bittersweet Ridge! Suddenly we went from very balmy temperatures into the deep freeze. My flowers loved the Indian Summer weather we were having, especially my roses... Alas, their blossoms are gone now!
Out in the studio I've been working on peace and dog jewelry (for World Peace Jewelryhttp://www.worldpeacejewelry.com and For Love of a Dog). However, I'm getting ready for a new adventure with metal stamping and etching. Winter always seems like a good time for experiments and embarking on new creative journeys. Stay tuned for the fruits of my labor :-)
If you haven't already signed up for our newsletter, do it now! We'll be having some terrific sales before the holidays and I know you don't want to miss out on them and special discounts!

No comments: