Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall is Around the Corner



We're having wicked hummingbird wars! We have three nectar feeders and I've been re-filling them twice a day! The days are growing shorter and I imagine they're beginning to stoke up for their long flight south for the winter. The heat has finally broken and I can feel my favorite season beginning to inch it's way to control.

I've been busy with custom and wholesale orders, plus having some fun opening boxes of new supplies. I never managed to get around to spring cleaning in my studio... so, unfortunately for me, it will have to be a fall clean-out! Good for you, though, because it will mean some major additions to Bargain Bling at Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry.

While your browsing, take a peek at the new slideshow at the bottom of my blog. I'm rather pleased with myself (that I figured out how to do it! LOL )

No comments: